hello sjfixedgear faggets!

quynh
hello from brooklyn!!! how's uuuurrrthang?
i miss san jose. hanging out at slough's, hydration, university chicken, pizzamyheart, and most definitely sjfixed.
i gave in, bought a digital camera and took pics of my bike. i also have a blog now. noo...it aint' like herb's. hahhaaah.
send me a message if you want the blog address. come visit anytime (blog/brooklyn).
ohh yeah...have fun on your ride today. wish i was there.
and remember..."holla at'cha white women!"

Re: hello sjfixedgear faggets!

Dude you motherfucker! ahahha. This guy never calls anyone. damn! Hows NY bro? Have you been riding over there? Dude that shit is fuckin pimp! When'd you get the Corima? We miss your shit talkin man. haha. "...Goodevening Ladies"

Re: hello sjfixedgear faggets!

quynh
my phone's been fucked up. i'm usually on aim all day on my days off.
i ride to work urrday and i go to prospect park(mini central park) whenever i get off early.
ny is cool as always. the corima is courtesy of flea bay. 650c full carbon clincher. yeee!!!

Re: hello sjfixedgear faggets!

Good shit man. I gotta rememeber to get on AIM. shit. Your a lucky asshole to get to ride everyday in NYC.

Re: hello sjfixedgear faggets!

ThaValleyFixedGear
hey Quynh wussup man.....nice set up on you're ride. you better lock it up good this time
=Sokha M.

Re: hello sjfixedgear faggets!

HELLA
duude quynh! so thats where you been! when are you coming back man?
- Kenny

Re: hello sjfixedgear faggets!

cwiss
SJxNY fixed group ride #2 spring '09. Stay tuned for details.

Re: hello sjfixedgear faggets!

quynh
yeah...come out...got some new spots to ride/drink.