happy new year! 2008 here we are

tinaballs
wow. its a new year. meaning new memories, new bikes, new rides and routes, and new fellow riders.

i hope you all are safe and riding/driving/barting/walking safe because they're are alot of drunken's out there tonight.

well shoutouts go to :

mark cosio: where the hella R you and when are you coming back? we need you back so we can all ride together again! danmit i bet you're all black now!

bennet: "i still haven't recieved my victoria secret stuff. i hope you're hella partying it up in the city and being safe... remember dont ride hungover the next day during an hour after noon, and hitting curbs, fucking up ur eggplant deep v's, and going 65 miles to sj hahah <3"

jason: happy fucking new years niggggga

mark (xanga): you're the best! i talk to you every single day, and you're like my favorite online buddy ever hahaha youre my xanga 2007-08

eugene: you tricked me on new years eve, i'll never forget it. ( telling me you're in sj)

goodnight everyone i'm lit

Re: happy new year! 2008 here we are

benitosan
your the best, Miss Tinaballs!  i hope that you had a lovely New Year's Eve/Day, sorry i couldn't make the
ride tonight, my friend is trying to start a ride/forum here in San Mateo, i was the ONLY ONE who showed up,
haha, San Mateo sucks!  it is in no way SJfixed or SFfixed, SMfixed stands for suck me!

i have your Victoria's Secret underwear, but i'll have to make sure it fits you properly, maybe private showing?

Re: happy new year! 2008 here we are

HAHA. Thanks Tina! I will be back soon. WOO HOOO!!!! Im fuckin excited to ride again. DAMN. Well at least my knees have gotten a good rest. I hope you had a good new years. New years over here in the PI was fuckin crazy. Crazy ass fireworks for at least 2 hours straight. Not to mention random fireworks goin off all day for about 2 days before NYE. Sounds like a war. haha pretty fun.

I cant wait to come home to San Jose though. I need to get back on my pedals. :) We will all definately ride when i get back. PLEASE? Ill be dying on that bike though, for sure. All we've been doin is partying. Ive been smokin and drinkin like its my last day alive, EVERYDAY. hahha. Take it easy everyone. Thanks again Tina. 2008 will be fuckin awesome! I know it.

Re: happy new year! 2008 here we are

haha fucking bennett!! ur nasty. but hey hope u had a great new years too

i was going to ask u if its okay if i buy the medium chrome camo bag in the city... i heard you're buying the x-large off of thyna, and i dont want to "bite you" but i've been wanting camo... for a while now.. don't worry i'll make it look different from yours haha

Re: happy new year! 2008 here we are

benitosan
yeah, i need a bigger bag to hold "all" of the underwear i bought you for Xmas, when is the test fitting?