good price? weinman dp18. black with red hubs?

good price? weinman dp18. black with red hubs?

Jory
is $200 a good price for weinman dp18. black with red hubs? Brand new still wrapped in plastic. Pavel told me that they're knockoff deepv's. any input would be nice!

Re: good price? weinman dp18. black with red hubs?

thyna-mao
Wait wait...you wouldn't be buying this from David are you? If so, drop it down to $150.

Re: good price? weinman dp18. black with red hubs?

waylee
$200 sounds a little $$$. I got mine for $130 (silver dp18) and my brother got his for $150 (white dp18). Both were from ebaybaybay!

Re: good price? weinman dp18. black with red hubs?

wes m.
Bike island has them for under $150 from time to time, not with red hubs though.
ride for fun

Re: good price? weinman dp18. black with red hubs?

Jeff ES EF
Ebay that shit homie! You'll get a variety of colors too. And mine were $150 too! Do it!

Re: good price? weinman dp18. black with red hubs?

Jory
thanks for the quick feed back...i'mma look around, but was wondering what you guys think of the wheelset in general..compared to others in the same price range(under 200)

Re: good price? weinman dp18. black with red hubs?

waylee
its teh good one man! strong...but kinda on the heavy side...but if its for street and everyday riding...youre all good!

Re: good price? weinman dp18. black with red hubs?

Jeff ES EF
Just tighten them up real good. I beat the SHIT out of these wheels jumping off things.

Re: good price? weinman dp18. black with red hubs?

Marc M
Hey all

I have a Velocity Aerohead wheelset for sale for $200
- Non Machined black rims
- Formula Hubs
- Surly 17t cog/dura ace lockring
- used Continental GP4000 tires/tubes

Hella light!

Re: good price? weinman dp18. black with red hubs?

Jeff ES EF
Yo Jory, I'd rather you get Marc's Velocity Aeroheads instead of those weinnman's bro. I mean, if you're looking at the same pricage, the velocity's would be a better deal. Just throwing that out there for you!

Re: good price? weinman dp18. black with red hubs?

david right?! damnit i wish i had the money for that shit but i dont... its hella nice and brand new when i saw it. GOOD PRICE GUYS!!!

Re: good price? weinman dp18. black with red hubs?

quynh
just buy my bike.
phil wood on open pro wheel is all you need.
SR groupo. bullhorns...straight buttery and basic.
i'll even give you the homie discount.
holla at me if you want to check it out.

Re: good price? weinman dp18. black with red hubs?

Jeff ES EF
Yo quynh, I got that headset! Yayuh! hahahaha Dude my shit is blingin' now. How is that conversion going though? hahahah

Re: good price? weinman dp18. black with red hubs?

quynh
its done but its too big. so i'm trying to sell it.

Re: good price? weinman dp18. black with red hubs?

do u still have them my friend might be interested

Re: good price? weinman dp18. black with red hubs?

Dude, that aerohead wheelset is a good deal.

The DP-18's are too much. $150 max for that wheelset, just cause its colored.