check this video...

lil' j
I'm bored and sitting and my folks house.. Hoping for a break in this tsunami of storm we're having.. As soon as its sunny we better be riding.

Jason Yim randomly filmed this video on his small digi cam(fellow blue cannondale rider). I think it came out ok for laying some sloppy tricks down in about 20mins.

oh p.s. I broke my phone and lost all my numbers.. so holla at homie!!

AND Happy Newyear to everyone I haven't talked to yet!

Re: check this video...

Maurice
that's pretty sick for "sloppy tricks"
sadly the only tricks I can do are with my penis  maybe some day I can learn some tricks

Re: check this video...

benitosan
Jason Clary is sick with the bike
Jason Yim is just a hipster poser
Jason Lee is my favorite skater

I wish I rode a blue Cannondale
I wish I could wheelie and barspin
I wish my first name was Jason

Re: check this video...

tinaballs
fans! haha

Re: check this video...

dopesick
you do ride a blue cannondale fool!

Re: check this video...

benitosan
sold it, now i got something else in the works!

Re: check this video...

herbMFreal
Are you finally getting your landshark Bennett? Sell me your aerospoke.
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: check this video...

lil' j
Jason Clary is sick with the bike--  THANKS!!! Bennett
Jason Yim is just a hipster poser--  LOL!!
Jason Lee is my favorite skater--    My idol!! fuck a bike ride a wheelie board!

Photobucket

I wish I rode a blue Cannondale-- um... NO COMMENT, mr i had a blue one now GREEN!
I wish I could wheelie and barspin-- I wish i would just ride a bmx...
I wish my first name was Jason--NO YOU DON'T.. Ill trade names with you if it means owning a fleet of sick track bikes!! i want to take the paramount out first!!!!!!!

Re: check this video...

lil' j
penis tricks...?? can you show me the "no handed wheelie???" LOL....

Re: check this video...

Pimp shit Jason!!!

Re: check this video...

corporate p
i didn't know u were such a poet bennette.

btw pretty sick jay...ill holla at u when the weather turns.

Re: check this video...

benitosan
yeah, Tuesday's weather looks iffy, but i'm a gonna try to make it, haven't ridden in SJ for awhile...