calaveras loop 8/3??

MRK

calaveras loop 8/3??

MRK
thinkin of doing a calaveras loop on sunday 8/3. haven't decided on a start time/location but here's a route plotted from SJSU. You can go either direction at the piedmont/serria intersection depending on the climb intensity you're looking for. Going UP serria is significantly more difficult than the other way around.

MAP

Time TBD
Bring roadies cuz on fix it'd be outta control.

Re: calaveras loop 8/3??

thyna-mao
Hey Mark, What happen to you the last time we waited.
MRK

Re: calaveras loop 8/3??

MRK
last minute plans put me in SF for the weekend. Yea sorry about that i didn't have any internet to say i wasn't coming.