anyone down for that alleycat in san leandro on feb 2?

anyone down for that alleycat in san leandro on feb 2?

corporate p
?????????????????????????

Re: anyone down for that alleycat in san leandro on feb 2?

lil' j
I looked at the post quickly on sffixed. whats the details and when?

Re: anyone down for that alleycat in san leandro on feb 2?

HELLA-2
from sffixed:

"Everyone is invited to our first "Alley Kitten" race in San Leandro, CA. The race will start and end at Toyon Park. On Feb. 2, 2008. Tallcan of 1 post will be hostin the race. Afterwards.. There will be a little comp. For skids, trackstands, etc. Were trying to get it started big by having lots of people to show up. We also need some people to hold checkpoints. I will be posting this on SJ fixed too so you are bound to see some SJ cats at the race. If you are down to go. Let me know. And text me at (510)857-6870. Thanks!"

and other information i found out:

signup @ 1:30, race @ 2. meet @ Tonyon Park in San Leandro, Maps will be handed out.

Re: anyone down for that alleycat in san leandro on feb 2?

Whose down? Lets do this. Weather looks sketch though.

Re: anyone down for that alleycat in san leandro on feb 2?

HELLA-2
ill be there rain or shine since its just right there. at worst its probably just going to sprinkle.