YOUNG BLOODS FIRST RIDE!

Jeff ES EF
This post was updated on .
Tonight was fun, guys! Quick loop around Santana Row to avoid the "rain" but it totally missed us! hahaha We gotta have another young'n ride sometime!

-End Edit

So it looks like it's raining with Weather.com's forecast.

One word....FUCK! But seriously, who is down for a rainy ride? Let's DOOOOOOOO ITTTT!

But yeah, I'm gonna go tonight just to ride so that if tomorrow gets cancelled, I'll already have a ride this week. Who's going to tonight's Monday night ride? I'm gonna make it out for sure. Tomorrow depends on how rainy it is.

What's up guys?

Re: Tuesday Night Riiiiiiiddddeeeee 4.22.2008

cwiss
I'll be zipping around downtown around 530ish, probably stop by hydraish and eat. I don't know quite how long I'll stick around since I've got some errands to run.

Re: Tuesday Night Riiiiiiiddddeeeee 4.22.2008

ThaValleyFixedGear
i'll try to make it out
=Sokha M.

Re: Tuesday Night Riiiiiiiddddeeeee 4.22.2008

JellyMeetsJam
If enough people are down I'll try and make a rain ride. Woo fenders.

Sharks game at CLUCK U. 7:00!

So tomorrow's game is CRUCIAL. Im not gonna ride tomorrow. Im gonna ride to cluck u and thats it. Maybe ride after if you guys are down for that. Ill be goin to cluck u to watch the game. Its the first Game 7 ever for the Sharks at the Arena. So lets go have some beers and watch this game. GO SHARKS!!!!!!!!

Re: Sharks game at CLUCK U. 7:00!

waylee
Let's ride afterwards then! Drunk trick sesh! hahaha. This is Jeff btw. Maybe a nice rain ride too. Me and Waymond are down!!! ....But a ride to Cluck U sounds GREAT. hahaha

maybe not one for the young ones then?

Re: Tuesday Night Riiiiiiiddddeeeee 4.22.2008

waylee
LOL...young ones are always down!

Re: Tuesday Night Riiiiiiiddddeeeee 4.22.2008

JellyMeetsJam
Haha ok, so fountain at 6:30 like always?

Re: Tuesday Night Riiiiiiiddddeeeee 4.22.2008

Jeff ES EF
Fo sho brooo!!

Re: Tuesday Night Riiiiiiiddddeeeee 4.22.2008

JellyMeetsJam
no rain so far *knock on wood*

i'm still putting the fender on

Re: Tuesday Night Riiiiiiiddddeeeee 4.22.2008

tinaballs
you guys coming out still right?

Re: Tuesday Night Riiiiiiiddddeeeee 4.22.2008

Jeff ES EF
Thanks for ditching again, Tina. But this time you actually came. Good job!

Re: Tuesday Night Riiiiiiiddddeeeee 4.22.2008

kidtwist-2
tonight was most definitely fun...
be seeing you next week

Re: Tuesday Night Riiiiiiiddddeeeee 4.22.2008

climbarock
Hey, I saw you guys chilling by the Event center on my way home. Two bright red rims were the first thing I saw pulling into school. I was on a black CX bike, Dinotte tail light.

Rode with you guys last week for the first time(guy on black/red(geared) bike), it was fun. Couldn't join you guys today 'cause well, I thought it was gonna rain. Next week for sure, should have my Kilo up by then.

Re: Tuesday Night Riiiiiiiddddeeeee 4.22.2008

Jeff ES EF
Oh shit! Dude, your CX is the shizzzz. So niceeee. But dude, come out next week for sure! Those red deep v's were Tina's bleeding vag. I mean, Tina's bike. Bring out your KILO! Kilo buddies for sure.

Re: Tuesday Night Riiiiiiiddddeeeee 4.22.2008

Jeff ES EF
Remember that dude at Jack in the Box? Almost pulled a dude-from-last-week's-ride. hahaha!

Re: Tuesday Night Riiiiiiiddddeeeee 4.22.2008

scoobydrew
The ride was pretty fun.

Nice meeting you guys (and girl) too.