YO CORPORATE P!

waylee
Hey its me Waymond, the dude that wants to buy ur DeBernardi!
Are you still down to let it go? or are you gonna still use it as a beater bike? Try to be back to me asap...cause if you arent then I'm gonna go ahead and buy me the Jamis Sputnik.

Btw...anyone have any opinions on it? I've been reason some gooood shit about it and I can get some discount on it

Re: YO CORPORATE P!

tinaballs
all i know is his bike looks like this jelly belly now

Re: YO CORPORATE P!

Jeff ES EF
Forreal, shitty paint on that damned De Bernardi hahahah

Re: YO CORPORATE P!

yo, this is corporate.  yeah...im on vacation with the rest of the guys and ill be back next week.  im actually planning on building the bike when i get back.  i don't plan on keeping the frame either.

email me if you have any other question...

pfguevarra@yahoo.com

Re: YO CORPORATE P!

waylee
NICE! Then I guess its a deal??? Alright cool..I'll just see you around on the rides whenever

Re: YO CORPORATE P!

Jeff ES EF
Yay everyone's happy!

Re: YO CORPORATE P!

reckon
shitty paint takes a day at the sandblasters and 2 days hanging in my spray booth, and thats not shitty any more or just blast and powdercoat.

never let a paint job sway you from purchasing a bike, for less than $70 you can have it looking any way you want.

if anyone needs help painting, or needs advice about painting, I posted a HOW TO PAINT YOUR BICYCLE thread here, and I'll gladly offer advice or help if you need it.

paints like frosting, so just get a good cake, and don't worry about the frosting.

Re: YO CORPORATE P!

corporate p
yo waymunz, i got bad news....

email me at pfguevarra@yahoo.com.

Re: YO CORPORATE P!

waylee
hey you know what...im still actually down to buy that frame off of you...i think im gonna buy it and give it to my brother to build up..so whenever your willing to sell! im in no rush either so take alll the damn time you need!