Who wants in?

Pick your color. damn.

Re: Who wants in?

benitosan
i'm liking the pastels: blue, yellow, green, red, orange, if ur gonna build a JAP-bike it should be in BOLD COLORS!

someone here (Quynh?) loan me $20k so i can cop all 5 framesets!  or i can sell my '63 nova!

Re: Who wants in?

herbMFreal
i love goooolllllllddddd!! shit how much are they? damn that would be a sweet build....
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: Who wants in?

benitosan
i think that the frames go for $4000 each, so i want 5 total, $20000 is totally worth it for 5 frames...

Re: Who wants in?

herbMFreal
it would be ballin if thats your commuter haha
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: Who wants in?

I wnat one. Have you guys seen the glow in the dark paint Anchor offers? Its sick. Its just all white and at night the whole fricken frame glows except for the anchor logos. Kram PIMPAGE!