Wed Group Ride. 6/18 - 6:45pm

Same time, same place, different day. Come on out. Ill see you guys tomorrow.

6:45pm @ the Fountain in front of the SJSU event center.

Re: Wed Group Ride. 6/18 - 6:45pm

waylee
Im down for Wednesday night. where do you guys wanna ride to?

Re: Wed Group Ride. 6/18 - 6:45pm

Whose comin out tonight? Where we gonna ride. It doesnt matter to me. I just wanna ride.

Re: Wed Group Ride. 6/18 - 6:45pm

cwiss
I'll come out for a short while. I've got some errands to run afterwards.

Re: Wed Group Ride. 6/18 - 6:45pm

waylee
damn looks like no one's gonna come out...screw it.. Im just gonna hit the gym

Re: Wed Group Ride. 6/18 - 6:45pm

People will come out. Not everyone posts on here.

Re: Wed Group Ride. 6/18 - 6:45pm

thyna-mao
I'm on my way to hang out for a little bit...

Re: Wed Group Ride. 6/18 - 6:45pm

Marc M
I will be there, since its a Wednesday night ride.

(I've been busy with either school or work every tuesday for the past year)