Wasting Saturday watching stupid tv

Monsignor Blair
Granted, I rode this morning, but only 10 miles.  So sad.
  The bright side,
   Watching Channel 5 News in the Morn, drinking coffee, there was a piece on the "new" style of riding in Switzerland involving fixed gear bikes.  Wow.  Way to break the news.
   Now, drinking too many beers and bbqing, I'm watching True Lies with that Governor Guy who is going to put all the state workers into foreclosure, sitting in an SUV, talking to Tom Arnold while a nice fixed with bull horns passes by.
  Finally, my dog is out in the garage/beer drinking asylum/bike shop, staring at my IRO demanding to go for a run.
  Is somebody telling me something?
http://www.myspace.com/sjroadrashandteasociety
"Americans are broad-minded people. They'll accept the fact that a person can be an alcoholic, a dope fiend, a wife beater, and even a newspaperman, but if a man doesn't drive, there is something wrong with him." ~Art Buchwald