WHAT UP SAN JOSE, SELL ME A BIKE

XiAN-2
I JUST SOLD MY BIKE.
I NEED A NEW ONE
SELL ME A BIKE SO I CAN RIDE WITH YOU ALL.
56-58 track bike.

XiAN

Re: WHAT UP SAN JOSE, SELL ME A BIKE

Commander Mandozer
What's ur price range?
Well.. i've been wanting to sell my 2005 Langster, but it's nothing flashy compared to the craaaazy shiet on sjfixed =) 56cm.
Note: it would come with silver wheels not black.

Re: WHAT UP SAN JOSE, SELL ME A BIKE

thyna-mao
Damn Marc...you selling your Langster. When you gonna bring out the Fuji Track you just got? I missed out tonight too, heard there was like 24 Heads tonight. Next Week For sure!!! See you then.

Re: WHAT UP SAN JOSE, SELL ME A BIKE

HELLA-2
that picture of your langster...i think that is the first picture ever posted on this forum. i thought this forum wasnt even capable of posting up pictures lol.