WELCOME: SJfixed is made! Read this first.

WELCOME: SJfixed is made! Read this first.

Hey whatsup everyone. This is Mark, Citify, and i just decided to put together a beta forum for SJfixed. This is just a test version and a place for all of us to come together to post.. I want to try out this Nabble site before we get a dedicated forum going with Vbcode and all that crap (depending on its success). But anyway. Welcome everyone! Start posting away!

btw- View the threads chronologically, Its much easier to follow.

Re: WELCOME: SJfixed is made! Read this first.

herbMFreal
hells yes! good turn out tonight! hopefully there's more people that are down to also for the next. ill see what i can dabble with the vb coding for forums.
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: WELCOME: SJfixed is made! Read this first.

thyna-mao
 Nice start up, we'll see how it goes...I'll put the word out. - - -We shold get some SJFixed spoke cards made out to put on people's bike...just a thought.

Re: WELCOME: SJfixed is made! Read this first.

rok.photography
nice meeting you guys last night. i think i'll be able to remember all you guys' names. we should def have a spoke card tho. something to do with city hall plaza, sjsu fountain, or tasers.

Re: WELCOME: SJfixed is made! Read this first.

eugeneME
Great turn out for the first time. Way more than I expected. Can't wait for next week

Re: WELCOME: SJfixed is made! Read this first.

herbMFreal
nice meeting you fellas last night! that was fun fun fun!
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: WELCOME: SJfixed is made! Read this first.

cwiss
Hellorrrrr!

Re: WELCOME: SJfixed is made! Read this first.

Whattup bro. Good to see everyone made it out here.