WEDNESDAY ::RIDE IN SF:: 1.16.08

tinaballs
WHO IS DOWN? I'LL CATCH THE CALTRAIN DOWNTOWN OR THE BART IN FREMONT.
PLANNING ON HANGING OUT AT THE ISLAND AND RIDING AROUND IN THE CITY AROUND AFTERNOON TIL LATE.

CALL ME

SEE YOU GUYS ON TUESDAY AND WED.

Re: WEDNESDAY ::RIDE IN SF:: 1.16.08

HELLA-2
sounds like a plan. im gonna take a few sprays of jensens colonge maby i can pick up some girls? sooo thats his secret! lol

Re: WEDNESDAY ::RIDE IN SF:: 1.16.08

tinaballs
oh man, ride around with that cologne on.. hella girls will be chasing you from behind hahah

*sigh :)

Re: WEDNESDAY ::RIDE IN SF:: 1.16.08

jensenn
duudeee. what is up with all this talk about my cologne?!?

Re: WEDNESDAY ::RIDE IN SF:: 1.16.08

tinaballs
looks like a darn fucking great weather on wednesday!

http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USCA0987.html

Re: WEDNESDAY ::RIDE IN SF:: 1.16.08

HELLA-2
so this is still on? ill probably see ya there

Re: WEDNESDAY ::RIDE IN SF:: 1.16.08

tinaballs
hell yes, i'll be on the bart alone i guess...

JENSEN, MEET ME UP AT FREMONT!!

Re: WEDNESDAY ::RIDE IN SF:: 1.16.08

Jan I Am
pft... Rides should be Tuesdays or Thursdays...

Im fuckin bored at work.