Vintage French Steel

Dion rides
Looky what I found (yard sale) and built! It's a Motobecane Nobly and it's pre-70's. I wanted to keep as much of the original stuff as possible, but I had to replace some of the stuff that was in bad shape. I love this bike!

Re: Vintage French Steel

FazeOne
damn looking good. lugs ftw. But those cranks look scrawny as hell!!!!

Re: Vintage French Steel

Dion rides
FazeOne wrote
damn looking good. lugs ftw. But those cranks look scrawny as hell!!!!
YES! But I geared it very timid - 39/17. I really wanted to keep it as original as possible. My brother sent me a harrassing e-mail to throw a Brooks Saddle on it.

Re: Vintage French Steel

benitosan
just so happens that i'm selling a brooks professional brown saddle!

Re: Vintage French Steel

Dion rides

Is that on CL right now, Benette? Hmmmm... if you're coming down to SJ on Tuesday, I just may need to meet with you.

Re: Vintage French Steel

benitosan
hit me up, 650.868.8135, i'm bringing Maurice his saddle too (finally, sorry).