Tuesday ride 7/29 (Stockton fixed crew)

Re: Tuesday ride 7/29 (Stockton fixed crew)

Alright, Lets head out to Santa Clara University, back towards Santana Row, then Downtown Campbell, over to the Pruneyard, through downtown Willow Glen, and end up back in Downtown SJ. Sound good? :)

Re: Tuesday ride 7/29 (Stockton fixed crew)

bhj1
you can disregard my previous post about santana row. just got a cortisone shot in my knee and the doc says no physical activity until tomorrow. at least I still get to do my train/bike trip to sf tomorrow. hope you all have a great ride tonight and maybe i'll see you at the row tonight.

william
some live to work, i work to live
12