Tuesday night ride 3/18/08

ThaValleyFixedGear
who's coming out? perfect day
=Sokha M.

Re: Tuesday night ride 3/18/08

Gary415
Ill be there..

Re: Tuesday night ride 3/18/08

hmmm i was at the monday ride... hopefully ill show up

Re: Tuesday night ride 3/18/08

So i guess we should ride out to Hellyer tonight. Lets all check out the track.

Re: Tuesday night ride 3/18/08

tinaballs
do they make u pay?

Re: Tuesday night ride 3/18/08

Nope. Only if you drive into the park with a car. Cyclists are free.

Re: Tuesday night ride 3/18/08

cwiss
I'll meet ya'll at Hellyer. I don't think I'll be able to be riding out that long tho.

Re: Tuesday night ride 3/18/08

Sorry guys cant make it out tonight. Ive got to take care of some stuff before leaving to New York on Thursday. HaVE FUN YALL! DRINK!

Re: Tuesday night ride 3/18/08

dieslow
Can you take your bike with you and or if it is safe? I always wonderd if you can do that.

Re: Tuesday night ride 3/18/08

Yea you just need to break the bike down and box it up. We got bike cargos cases. There is a $50 oversize fee.