Tuesday Night Riiide 5/13!!

Jeff ES EF
Could possibly be my last Tuesday night ride with everybody. Sooo sad!

But let's go ahead and ride the night away! hahahah. Maybe I should get a good buzz afterwards for FUNNN! More wheelie fun! :D Plus, I'm most likely gonna ride tonight as well, so yeah...Monday AND Tuesday.

Post away!

Re: Tuesday Night Riiide 5/13!!

climbarock
hey, I'll be there. with only one gear this time.

Re: Tuesday Night Riiide 5/13!!

JellyMeetsJam
so saddd, i'll be there

Re: Tuesday Night Riiide 5/13!!

Damn Jeff that sucks. I might be able to make this one but we'll see. This is finals week for me and shits about to hit the fan. DAMN!

Re: Tuesday Night Riiide 5/13!!

ThaValleyFixedGear
I'll try to make it out.......everyone gotta show up!!!!!! This is "The JEFF Ride"SJ FIXED support
=Sokha M.

Re: Tuesday Night Riiide 5/13!!

MyFriendsCallMeDick
Hello. Where is this fountain you all meet up at? Can anyone come along for these rides? =]

Re: Tuesday Night Riiide 5/13!!

Jeff ES EF
Basically yeah! We gotta make our group expand somehow. Come along and keep up with the group!

Where do you guys want to ride to on Tuesday?! Let's hear some responses!

Re: Tuesday Night Riiide 5/13!!

Jeff ES EF
Ride to Hellyer?!

Re: Tuesday Night Riiide 5/13!!

climbarock
you didn't answer his question. the fountain is infront of the event center at sjsu.

Re: Tuesday Night Riiide 5/13!!

Jeff ES EF
My bad! Whoops.

Re: Tuesday Night Riiide 5/13!!

kidtwist-2
jeffff
saw you called around 6:30
i was asleep for some awkward reason
my bad brah
i'll def be seeing you tomorrow

Re: Tuesday Night Riiide 5/13!!

SELFdizolve
I'll be there.

Re: Tuesday Night Riiide 5/13!!

geeno
anyone have some 25.4 risers they want to sell me?

Re: Tuesday Night Riiide 5/13!!

cwiss
I'll try and make it out. I hardly got any sleep, so....

Re: Tuesday Night Riiide 5/13!!

ThaValleyFixedGear
let's all ride to Hellyer today not a lot of people here seen the track yet and come on we all ride track bikes.
=Sokha M.

Re: Tuesday Night Riiide 5/13!!

Jeff ES EF
YO, any of you guys down for a trick sesh before our ride? Let's pull off some crazy shit again! Plus, I gotta skid out the rest of my Vittoria Zaffiro's before I put on my new Everwears. Who's down down down down?!

Re: Tuesday Night Riiide 5/13!!

climbarock
I'm coming to this for sure, so give me a min if I'm late. Hey Jeff, I'll give you a call if I can't get out by 7pm for sure. it'll be a 415 number.

Re: Tuesday Night Riiide 5/13!!

thyna-mao
Hey Jin,

       Shit I think I shorted you $5 you gave me a $20 and I think I gave to $7...I'll pay you back the next time we meet, sorry man.

Re: Tuesday Night Riiide 5/13!!

climbarock
hey, yea, I thought I mis heard the price you gave me last week. Well, hope you come out next week, I had a blast. You got anything else you might want to sell? I think I'm gonna graduate to a 17T soon. Had a tough time keeping up today, was spinning out a little on the flats.

But man, the more I ride this thing, the more I like it. I hope my geared bike isn't too jealous. I know my gf is, her competetion just doubled.