Tuesday Night Ride - 8/5 - 7:00

Tuesday Night Ride - 8/5 - 7:00pm - Fountain at SJSU event center.

For those going to the BBQ on the 10th,Sunday, can you guys give me money on Tuesday for the supplies? It was $6-$9/ person. Prepaying is the best bet for food. I dont want a bunch of food to go to waste. Beer will never go to waste. :)

Btw- Tomity-san, a Pro Keirin Racer and an awesome guy, from Japan just posted in our forum. Check out the Senja Fuda he made for us. Print this out and tape it to your seatube. :)

Re: Tuesday Night Ride - 8/5 - 7:00

bhj1
where's the tuesday night ride going to take us this week?

william
some live to work, i work to live
MRK

Re: Tuesday Night Ride - 8/5 - 7:00

MRK
dude that Senja Fuda is freckin awesome.

as usual i'll be at the ride. see you all there, and at the BBQ!

Re: Tuesday Night Ride - 8/5 - 7:00

SELFdizolve
I will be there.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride - 8/5 - 7:00

mi-ya-ta
hey gals/fellas! just signed up for this forum. name's jose. lookin forward to these tuesday rides that you guys have going on. so, i'll definitely be there tomorrow night. along with two, maybe a third friend! woop!

Re: Tuesday Night Ride - 8/5 - 7:00

tinaballs
sounds fun!
aww that looks like a nice new spoke card
anyways, ill see you guys tomorrow night for the ride!

Re: Tuesday Night Ride - 8/5 - 7:00

Not sure of our route. What do you guys wanna do? Any suggestions? There is always LG trail, SCU Santana Row, Alviso.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride - 8/5 - 7:00

cacks
Have you guys ride up Communications Hill Blvd?  Nice view of the city, only ridden on a MTB, but sure will be fun with no brakes coming down.  I don't remember the way there but just a suggestion.

Thank you for not smoking without me.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride - 8/5 - 7:00

Chocolate Factory
The view is cool, and you usually run into foxes and deers. I might be down to ride.

I ran into a few of you riding down Santa Clara a while back. I was rollin in a Silver Toyota Minivan and talked to a few of you.

I have 3 other friends that ride and neither of us have been out with you guys so we might have to roll and check it all out.
ahem.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride - 8/5 - 7:00

comptechgsr
when/where are the peninsula guys going down

Re: Tuesday Night Ride - 8/5 - 7:00

climbarock
and those that are going to the BBQ, don't forget to bring some money for Mark.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride - 8/5 - 7:00

cwiss
Comm. Hill is a fun lil climb. There's a sweet park there, but it'll probably suck for our group since it's surrounded by condo's.
Maybe we can hit up fowler park?

Re: Tuesday Night Ride - 8/5 - 7:00

m1ke
I usually do comm hill every evening.  It's pretty fun, not too bad coming down....it would be a really really short ride though.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride - 8/5 - 7:00

unvanished
wish i could go. work beckons. have fun!

_jp

Re: Tuesday Night Ride - 8/5 - 7:00

changizzle
Hey I'm going to be riding with Jose today.  I have a tuesday class and always pass by the event center around seven and I always see you guys there.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride - 8/5 - 7:00

tinaballs
we can do it!!!!
ill bring some cash today mark
see you guys out tonight! BRING YOUR GFS

Re: Tuesday Night Ride - 8/5 - 7:00

Chocolate Factory
Find me one and ill bring her everytime! haha, so where is the meet and where are we going?

ahem.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride - 8/5 - 7:00

Fountain @ SJSU Event Center. Route is TBD. We'll figure it out once everyone gets there.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride - 8/5 - 7:00

it's the same time every damn tuesday! mark, haha i guess there will be newbs everyweek so you need to post up the damn agenda!

WHAT: Tuesday sjfixed JoyRide
WHERE to MEET: San Jose University CAMPUS, event center near the fountain
TIME: 7:00pm
WHO: anyone who wants to ride, Sjfixies (others as well)

Re: Tuesday Night Ride - 8/5 - 7:00

Chocolate Factory
you make us noobs feel so welcome, tina!! :(

now im we are not going, not 1337 enough.
ahem.
12