Tuesday Night Ride! 2-12-08 DRUNKEN RIDE!

Tuesday Night Ride! 2-12-08 DRUNKEN RIDE!

Lets go! Weather is perfect. Fountain at SJSU event center. 6:30pm. Ride length dependent on group size. I know of a few people that are gonna turn this into a drunken ride so come on out, drink some beers and ride in this nice weather before it gets shitty.

-Mark

Re: Tuesday Night Ride! 2-12-08 DRUNKEN RIDE!

HELLA-2
im thinking about this one. ill see how i feel tomorrow, i feel like shit right now.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride! 2-12-08 DRUNKEN RIDE!

I HOPE ALOT SHOWS UP! HAHAH LAST TUESDAY I WAS messed up a bit.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride! 2-12-08 DRUNKEN RIDE!

jimsantos
haha sounds good. FINALLY got a tuesday off. I'm in plus 1!

Re: Tuesday Night Ride! 2-12-08 DRUNKEN RIDE!

dopesick
i gotta go to jason's house tomorrow and pick up a new frame, then i think i might try to swing through on my way home.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride! 2-12-08 DRUNKEN RIDE!

Good shit guys.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride! 2-12-08 DRUNKEN RIDE!

jeffree
if i can get some work outta the way, i'm in

Re: Tuesday Night Ride! 2-12-08 DRUNKEN RIDE!

noyoshimi
Happy hour at Cluck U's from 4-6 today... $3 for 32oz domestics = perfect way to get started before the ride!

Re: Tuesday Night Ride! 2-12-08 DRUNKEN RIDE!

IM DOWN

Re: Tuesday Night Ride! 2-12-08 DRUNKEN RIDE!

lil' j
well i started last night off right getting totally smashed in sf and losing my over priced 5gold frame protector. if we get Dopesicks new frame together we might as well get shitty in SJ tonight!!!

Re: Tuesday Night Ride! 2-12-08 DRUNKEN RIDE!

cwiss
So cluck's? I'll probably roll through around 530ish and partake in some drinking.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride! 2-12-08 DRUNKEN RIDE!

Yup, happy hour at clucks. Jason you better make it down bro. You too Kenny!

Re: Tuesday Night Ride! 2-12-08 DRUNKEN RIDE!

Jeff ES EF
Fuck yeah! Let's do this. I'm bringing like 2 new guys out. Let's get shmashed.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride! 2-12-08 DRUNKEN RIDE!

I will be bringing beers for everyone. First come first serve on the booze.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride! 2-12-08 DRUNKEN RIDE!

eugeneME
Wont be able to make this and and it kills me how nice it is right now. Im at work then got a critique after, then another all nighter! have a good one guys!

Re: Tuesday Night Ride! 2-12-08 DRUNKEN RIDE!

ThaValleyFixedGear
DAME!!! sorry I can't make it out on this one.....
=Sokha M.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride! 2-12-08 DRUNKEN RIDE!

geeno
what did you guys end up doing?

Re: Tuesday Night Ride! 2-12-08 DRUNKEN RIDE!

Pretty good night. Had some beers at Cluck u's for happy hour around 5:30-6:30. Rolled out at around 6:45. Got to Santana Row, drank beers at santana row, rode back to downtown and back to Pizza my Heart for some Pizza. Total head count for the night was 14. Thanks for the pizza Maurice!

Re: Tuesday Night Ride! 2-12-08 DRUNKEN RIDE!

ihurduliekme
thanks for offering me a beer dude....
i just dont drink that often anymore so i was cool..