Tuesday NIGHT RIDE 11/6 is it goin down?

Tuesday NIGHT RIDE 11/6 is it goin down?

ThaValleyFixedGear
YO!!!!!!!! IS THERE GONNA BE A RIDE THIS TUESDAY????
=Sokha M.

Re: Tuesday NIGHT RIDE 11/6 is it goin down?

tinaballs
i am so down if there is, but to warn you haha its going to be hella dark at 630 but o well, we got new ppl wanting to roll thru so let's keep this tuesday routine going. ok?

Re: Tuesday NIGHT RIDE 11/6 is it goin down?

jeffree
it's gonna be like 50 degrees yo

Re: Tuesday NIGHT RIDE 11/6 is it goin down?

ThaValleyFixedGear
nah...it said it's gonna be like 75 degrees on Tuesday

http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USCA0993_f.html
=Sokha M.

Re: Tuesday NIGHT RIDE 11/6 is it goin down?

You guys should definately do it. Weather looks good. Unfortunately, i still cant smash on this knee. Have fun out there!

Re: Tuesday NIGHT RIDE 11/6 is it goin down?

SELFdizolve
I'm going to try to make it this time and roll with you guys.

Re: Tuesday NIGHT RIDE 11/6 is it goin down?

lil' j
I'm meeting Morgan, Bennett and Santacruz Chris out there around 6:30...

JASON

Re: Tuesday NIGHT RIDE 11/6 is it goin down?

Jeff ES EF
I lost you guys after I got air at the firehouse!

Lol.

Re: Tuesday NIGHT RIDE 11/6 is it goin down?

duce.
This post was updated on .
^ yeah, wtf? i was wondering where you went haha..

this is philip btw (green pista). just registered.

Re: Tuesday NIGHT RIDE 11/6 is it goin down?

SELFdizolve
It was nice meeting/riding with you guys tonight.
-Matt (cracked paint fuji)

Re: Tuesday NIGHT RIDE 11/6 is it goin down?

tinaballs
nice riding with you guys too mang, haha matt, sick ass paint job niggs! and jeff you damn buffy, sorry u lost us, i guess we made a right turn instead of going straight... should have exchanged numbers hahah damn sorry! next week forsure meet at the fountain, no more pizza my ass

Re: Tuesday NIGHT RIDE 11/6 is it goin down?

Jeff ES EF
Hahaha for sure. Ill check with work next week and ill hit you guys up