**Tuesday 9/25 @ 6:30 the Fountain**

Alright, we ride. Tuesday at 6:30 meet at the fountain. Das go!

Re: **Tuesday 9/25 @ 6:30 the Fountain**

HELLA-2
sounds good!

Re: **Tuesday 9/25 @ 6:30 the Fountain**

rok.photography
wish i could, but its my girls bday! happy hour in the city if anyone is down lol

Re: **Tuesday 9/25 @ 6:30 the Fountain**

tinaballs
damn you always gots stuff to do! haha happy birthday though man, and to ur lady too.

TUESDAY, it's on! this time can we get the big group together, and hopefully get the hell out of the area around 630 and ride around... its so hard to keep the group together esp. with 20 heads laggin

Re: **Tuesday 9/25 @ 6:30 the Fountain**

Dion rides
I never can get out to these things on weekdays. I tried to keep this Tuesday clear, but I have to meet a client.

I still want to get a good video using my bullet cam on the handlebar set-up.

Re: **Tuesday 9/25 @ 6:30 the Fountain**

herbMFreal
it suppose to be around 80 degree weather all this week.

DAS GO!
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: **Tuesday 9/25 @ 6:30 the Fountain**

rok.photography
ferreal.. i'm juggling like 20 billion things at once..

Re: **Tuesday 9/25 @ 6:30 the Fountain**

ThaValleyFixedGear
it's my birthday today 26 years young woo hooo!!!!!!!....*sobbing* i'm old ....... a lot of people better show up tomorrow for the tuesday/ my late birthday ride................das go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=Sokha M.

Re: **Tuesday 9/25 @ 6:30 the Fountain**

eugeneME
Don't think I can make it out this week. Got 2 midterms and papers to do..  You guys ride safe, and I'll see you the week after

Re: **Tuesday 9/25 @ 6:30 the Fountain**

benitosan
i'll be in SJ around 7pm or so.
i wanna go to Santana Row and find me a Suga-momma!
if i don't see you guys at the fountain, look for me at Chanel snuggling with some Dr's trophy-wife!

Re: **Tuesday 9/25 @ 6:30 the Fountain**

tinaballs
i am so ready to go riding, i need it... i feel so out of shape

Re: **Tuesday 9/25 @ 6:30 the Fountain**

HELLA-2
yo yo so its goin down tonight!

Re: **Tuesday 9/25 @ 6:30 the Fountain**

cwiss
werd... any plan on where we're gonna ride to?

Re: **Tuesday 9/25 @ 6:30 the Fountain**

Santana Row! Then up to pruneyard and around that way towards Los Gatos then back down towards santana, then down Park. Anyone have any other ideas? its pretty much open. It really depends on how much of a crowd we get tonight. We'll see.

Re: **Tuesday 9/25 @ 6:30 the Fountain**

Commander Mandozer
I know i missed out but i cant make it, gotta take care of some things.

Re: **Tuesday 9/25 PICTURESSSSSSSSSSS

HELLA-2
ok well heres a few...very few pictures. sadly i missed out on most of the ride; got there pretty late. but hey theres always next tuesday?...

Re: **Tuesday 9/25 PICTURESSSSSSSSSSS

tinaballs
ahhh sweeeeeeeet!