Tuesday 6/24 Ride

SELFdizolve
Same place, same time. I may be running a little late because I am coming straight from work, but I will be there. Anyone else coming out?

Re: Tuesday 6/24 Ride

I will be there for the ride. Did someone say they wanted to pick up the White Strong G grips from me? let me know. Thanks.

Re: Tuesday 6/24 Ride

SELFdizolve
It wasn't me, but if no one claims to want them, I think I can use um. Just let me know.

Re: Tuesday 6/24 Ride

Denny
Mark, I wanted the white strong g grips.  I will be there just a bit late ~7:15.

Re: Tuesday 6/24 Ride

Alright cool. I'll have them with me.

Re: Tuesday 6/24 Ride

cwiss
I won't be able to make it out tonight. I've got family flying in. I might be able to hook up with ya'll later in the evening tho.