Tour of Napa Valley- 8/17 Sunday- 30, 60, or 100 mile ride.

Tour of Napa Valley- 8/17 Sunday- 30, 60, or 100 mile ride.

Hey guys, I know you guys are trying to do the 8/16 Mt. Tam ride, but there is the Napa century on that Sunday, 8/17. There is a 30 mile, 60 mile and 100 mile loops. Its up to you which one you want to do.

I am planning on doing this ride with my Uncle who is a roadie and lives in Daly City. He said the pace is chill and its a pretty good "first time" century. I really want to get that first century done. Anyone down for this? Follow the link for all info. I will be registering for this ride as soon as my road shoes and helmet come in. haha.

http://www.eaglecyclingclub.org/tour.htm

edit- Damn i just saw that it was $65. wow.

Re: Tour of Napa Valley- 8/17 Sunday- 30, 60, or 100 mile ride.

climbarock
yea, some of these supported rides are steep. If you really want 100 miles, we can organize something free. Not that hard to get 100 miles around here.

Re: Tour of Napa Valley- 8/17 Sunday- 30, 60, or 100 mile ride.

AlvChen
I have the century course map from the Live Strong Challenge.....which is a beast with Metcalf at like mile 80.