Tour De Fat! SF. Tomorrow. Sat 7/19.

Anyone thinking about going to this? I got a bunch of friends that are going to it but i was just wondering if anyone here was also headin up to SF. It should be a good day drinking in the sun. I think i'm headin up there for this. Bike parking is offered. Let me know guys.

Tour De Fat '08 SF

Sat., Jul. 19, 9am-4pm | Speedway Meadow, GG Park

Oil your bike chain and don your capes, crowns, tutus and tuxedos! Tour de Fat is back in San Francisco on Saturday, July 19th at Speedway Meadow in Golden Gate Park. Come join us for a ballyhoo of bikes & beer sponsored by the New Belgium Brewing Company, makers of the acclaimed Fat Tire beer.

MRK

Re: Tour De Fat! SF. Tomorrow. Sat 7/19.

MRK
that could be cool. how you planning on geting there?
MRK

Re: Tour De Fat! SF. Tomorrow. Sat 7/19.

MRK
anyone who didn't get to make it. i took a bunch of photos.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7761312@N05/sets/72157606289300025/