TUESDAYTUESDAYTUESDAY 10/09!!!! RIDE

HELLA-2
Tuesday ride as usual right? thought id announce this in a little earlier advance    oh and this time ill try to make it on time

Re: TUESDAYTUESDAYTUESDAY 10/09!!!! RIDE

tinaballs
yes it's a forsure, i'm so out of shape... need to ride more!  see you guys soon, UNIVERSITY right after perhaps

Re: TUESDAYTUESDAYTUESDAY 10/09!!!! RIDE

thyna-mao
...Maybe

Re: TUESDAYTUESDAYTUESDAY 10/09!!!! RIDE

benitosan
forecast is COLD (well, for us bayarea wussies), bring ur NorthFace parkas and ski mask, no more indian summer balmy night riding in shorts and tees  i am very sad about this

Re: TUESDAYTUESDAYTUESDAY 10/09!!!! RIDE

Maurice
you mean Herb cant wear his tight shirts anymore!....I dont think I'll be riding with you guys.
actually I have to work again, gotta save up for some carbon. seriously I am going to try and build something out of carbon, any ideas? a beer holder? an areo beer holder? I'm going to work with fiberglass first before moving to carbon
I'll meet up with you guys after work

Re: TUESDAYTUESDAYTUESDAY 10/09!!!! RIDE

Yes it is a go 10/9 @ 6:30. Fountain. See you all there.

Carbon beer holder. I want one.

Re: TUESDAYTUESDAYTUESDAY 10/09!!!! RIDE

eugeneME
Sounds good. I need to work off all these calories from Vegas.

Re: TUESDAYTUESDAYTUESDAY 10/09!!!! RIDE

HELLA-2
make a Carbinnnn fubarrrr toilet seat!

Re: TUESDAYTUESDAYTUESDAY 10/09!!!! RIDE

Worry not. I talked to the rain Gods, once again. It IS a go tonight. There will be no rain.

Re: TUESDAYTUESDAYTUESDAY 10/09!!!! RIDE

Oh yea, We will do sprints tonight. :) Most likely after our ride we'll head back to the blue tent for some sprints.

Re: TUESDAYTUESDAYTUESDAY 10/09!!!! RIDE

HELLA-2
yeah so far it acually looks sunny, weather says it'll rain tonight but seems like it'll be late-late tonight. i dont think im worried so ITS ON!

Re: TUESDAYTUESDAYTUESDAY 10/09!!!! RIDE

herbMFreal
on like cheech and chong haha
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: TUESDAYTUESDAYTUESDAY 10/09!!!! RIDE

cwiss
I'll be there tonight but may have to jam early to fix my car troubles...

Re: TUESDAYTUESDAYTUESDAY 10/09!!!! RIDE

HELLA-2
coo ride tonight, sucks weather started getting bad. did you get stuck in the rain when u got back home bennet? it was raining pretty good when i got back to oakland.

Re: TUESDAYTUESDAYTUESDAY 10/09!!!! RIDE

benitosan
i got caught in the rain a little bit, i live a few blocks from the trainstation so no biggie, but thanks for asking Kenny, see you Saturday!