TRADE???

quynh
i just realized that my toe clips are a tad bit too small.
they're steel chrome christophe in size small.
would like to trade for any steel medium clips.
come on....i know yall have some spares.
tinaballs..i know your clips are too big for you.

Re: TRADE???

tinaballs
well, they are actually good with my shoes... the thing is, you were making fun of somas why would u want mine? haha let me think about it

Re: TRADE???

eugeneME
Hey! I got a pair of MKS Steel Medium clips that I got when I first got my bike together, I rode them once and realized they're too small. Sell them to you for like 5$ or something? They're at my place in the city though, next time, I'm there I'll pick them up.

Re: TRADE???

quynh
sweet. when can you get them?
you going on th sf --> sj ride?
trying to get them on asap. thanks.

Re: TRADE???

tinaballs
well actually i am going on that sf trip with you guys. if i dont hook u up you can hit up reeds (david) ask him whatsup... because the clips are good for me. i might just keep them for the ride sorry

Re: TRADE???

eugeneME
Ops, sorry Quynh, been busy and completely forgot about this forum for the week.  I sill got them if you're still interested, but they're still in the city though..

Re: TRADE???

quynh
i still want them.
just get them whenever you're in the city.
thanks man.

Re: TRADE???

ThaValleyFixedGear
Hey Quynh I have a set of Christophe steel clips, I think it's med. I can bring it with me tomorrow when we ride. Let me know?
=Sokha M.

Re: TRADE???

quynh
wow..thats even better.
i wasn't gonna go on the ride but i have to now.
bring the clips...i'll be there.