Stolen Bianchi Pista Black/Green help student downtown

Stolen Bianchi Pista Black/Green help student downtown

gavin123
I live in Japan town and go to San Jose state. I've been riding my fixie for about 2 years now and as off today it is no not in my possession. It was taken in my gated parking lot area close to my back door around 8 pm on Wednesday.

2003 bianchi pista  black and celeste
sugino cranks
bullhorn handle bars
green front tire
mks silver pedals
nitto stem
suzue promax hubs
green seat

my number is 6507735907, and if anyone has details please call me.

Re: Stolen Bianchi Pista Black/Green help student downtown

Sorry to hear about that man. Hope you get it back.

Re: Stolen Bianchi Pista Black/Green help student downtown

cwiss
pista or pista concept? Either way, I'll keep an eye out. I've never seen anyone rockin a black/celeste pista on sj streets.

Re: Stolen Bianchi Pista Black/Green help student downtown

gavin123
I've been riding that bike in sj for about 2 years, mainly on the business side of sjsu. I live in a gated community and they snuck in through the gate and stole it form our parking garage. I only left it out for about 40 mins too. But it will show up somewhere around downtown. I'm sure they will try to sell it to a fixie rider.  Its a pista classic an older model but I really liked the parts that came with it.

gavin

Re: Stolen Bianchi Pista Black/Green help student downtown

I've talked to you before Gavin. That sucks bro. I used to see your bike always locked up at the BBC. If anything comes up i will definitely give you a call.