Sports Authority kids?

smellmypeebody
Hey,
Some of my friends said they saw a bunch of people riding at the Sports Authority in Union City. I'm out of town though. When's the next time you guys are riding together?

Re: Sports Authority kids?

carlpremee
hey that was my friends a few others, and myself. every friday night people from alamedia/hayward/ect. come down to session and just chill. there around 20 of us there

Re: Sports Authority kids?

jensenn
yea. well at first my friends that skate went out there and i would just come out there to hang out with them. then me and a couple of friends started riding there in the fall/winter since its a nice big parking lot and the cops never bother us. a really good place to learn new stuff.

but me and kenny (some of you guys probably know him) started doing it every friday. we've been out there pretty consistently, every friday unless something comes up and we totally cannot make it. then next thing you know more and more people come out and now that it's summer theres been a pretty big turn out of people coming out.

now its just turned into a really cool place to hang out. and plus theres jollibee!

but not all of the people that come out ride. some skate and some just come to hang out. feel free to come.

Re: Sports Authority kids?

HELLA
I <3 Jollibee
- Kenny