So When Is the SF->SJ Ride Happening?

thyna-mao
Hopefully sometime this month?

Re: So When Is the SF->SJ Ride Happening?

benitosan
just do it!
pick a weekend, and do it!
no talky, just bikey, people hype this ride too much, its really easy peasy.

Re: So When Is the SF->SJ Ride Happening?

Maurice
If I'm not racing I'll go up and ride back with you guys!

Re: So When Is the SF->SJ Ride Happening?

Jeff ES EF
Dammit! This ride! I wanna do it! Just one weekend to do this...hmmm. Let me know when the date is figured out! I hate choosing the date! hahahah

Re: So When Is the SF->SJ Ride Happening?

thyna-mao
I vote fo der 28th or 29th.

Re: So When Is the SF->SJ Ride Happening?

cwiss
28/29th doesn't work for me. Other than that, any other weekend would be fine.

Re: So When Is the SF->SJ Ride Happening?

thyna-mao
Ok, I think I can get off the on-call for next Saturday the 21st or Sunday the 22nd. Lets do this already!!!

Re: So When Is the SF->SJ Ride Happening?

cacks
Also vote for the weekend of 6/21-6/22.

Wilson
Thank you for not smoking without me.