Since there's only 1 chick in this forum i might aswell ask you relationship pimps and pimpters

Since there's only 1 chick in this forum i might aswell ask you relationship pimps and pimpters

herbMFreal
So today before i went to class, i went to the nearby starbucks near EVC. I had always put an eye on this one barista chick and ive had a chit chat with her once. I was waiting on a long line and held up my composture eventhough my 3 hour sleep owned me and feeling all dried up. So I finally get into the register and there she was infront of me....smiling like she woke up with a good breafast in bed before she had to work at 5am this morning. Her smile owned my attention and before i wanted to say the initial hello i smiled and paused dazing through her deep hazel eyes. She asks for a drink, i usually get my morning ritual. Then again she pauses.....asks for my name, but before any ado on my side. I notice that she never asked for anyones name before or after i ordered. So she slides my card away and i felt that she was a bit distracted because i felt that she's happy to see me. Then she asks if i wanted my receipt and i said no, yet again she pauses with a huge smile and say thanks.

good thing my first class is easy as a breeze. I thought of her all morning and wanting to go back for another coffee? BTW she goes to Fashion Institute in SF and she's leaving in a couple of weeks. Should i even try and ask her to go out for a dinner? or a casual lunch? or maybe evade the matter becuase im thinking she has a special someone already. Folks, or should i just bike over there and will get another good coffee since i could say that my 3 hour sleep is a peice of conversation to get to her?

I know one of the other baristas there also, she's my friend's date. is there even a chance for me to know the "barista" that ive been thinking about? hmmmmm..........
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: Since there's only 1 chick in this forum i might aswell ask you relationship pimps and pimpters

cwiss
i didn't read the post... but let me be the first to call you 'el capitan.'

Re: Since there's only 1 chick in this forum i might aswell ask you relationship pimps and pimpters

herbMFreal
this is no el capitan action. this is awesome stuff my friend.

haha el capitan is funny....
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: Since there's only 1 chick in this forum i might aswell ask you relationship pimps and pimpters

cwiss
K, so i read it.

Ask her to dinner, brosef. Lunches are for getting friend-zoned.

Re: Since there's only 1 chick in this forum i might aswell ask you relationship pimps and pimpters

tinaballs
Okay, first of all let me say, Herb... get one girl you're really interested in and stick with her. To me, from what i see and from my point of view as another female, looks like you're very picky or just a "man whore" as someone else said. How many girls are you trying to get with? Are you trying to find a relationship or are you trying to get laid? Like, seriously, on the real i know you guys are all males and horny but girls got feelings too. Just settle down, since you're really into this chicka and her smile since you see it almost every morning, i think you should go at it. just don't look or get desperate. TAKE IT EASY! But other than that, go get some dinner perhaps in Santana row or something... yeah i know the starbucks you're talking about near EVC, i used to go there too and Mcdonalds to grub haha, theres a jamba next door too! But yeah just tell me how it goes... ask her if she's single? btw, wtf is baristas? i hope you mean white girl

Re: Since there's only 1 chick in this forum i might aswell ask you relationship pimps and pimpters

SUCH BULLISH! call me if you need help. shiet.

Re: Since there's only 1 chick in this forum i might aswell ask you relationship pimps and pimpters

quynh
umm....das go.
that's all you need to know.
you got nothing to lose. it's not like yalls BFF.

Re: Since there's only 1 chick in this forum i might aswell ask you relationship pimps and pimpters

ThaValleyFixedGear
yeah listen to Tina......she know what she's talking about......i've been with my girl for 5 years now.....let me know what happends
=Sokha M.

Re: Since there's only 1 chick in this forum i might aswell ask you relationship pimps and pimpters

by the way, what are u doing tonight? club taste??? ASIAN PERSUASIN!

Re: Since there's only 1 chick in this forum i might aswell ask you relationship pimps and pimpters

benitosan
Herb, go for it, you only live once, spread that seed...

Also for Tina, a barista is an italian word for an espresso/coffee server, kinda like a bartender.

Also for me, I just met another hottie at Stanford tonight, she's 21, asian, fine and smart, and yeah,
she works at American Apparel too (like me, i was hired but haven't started yet) but she confirmed
that she knew me and was looking forward to working with me, yeah i'm loving the Stanford girls!

Re: Since there's only 1 chick in this forum i might aswell ask you relationship pimps and pimpters

rok.photography
DON'T PLAN SHIT OUT.. and DON'T OVER ANALYZE ANYTHING.. plus dont keep your hopes up.. come in one day when you feel comfortable. and just be like hey i've always thought you were beautiful would u like to grab dinner after work one night?.. then the rest is history..

believe me in the amounts of asking people what to do, what comes naturally works out best. be yourself, cuz that's what she'll be looking forward to.