Saturday night ride

tinaballs
Let's go riding saturday night guys!!!! Not sure where but i'm sure it will be downtown and then wherever else the road takes us... we'll figure something out. but we should all meet up somewhere on campus perhaps around 6 pm... talk to Mark aka citify about this... <3 make it happen

- TINAballs

Re: Saturday night ride

herbMFreal
Mi is down. im always riding with Citify.
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: Saturday night ride

tinaballs
well its all good guys, i'm going to get this shit down. my track stands are getting there.. oh yeah and HERB, i heard you were far away today thats why u coudlnt come out... o wells well hopefully seeeing you tmw night

Re: Saturday night ride

benitosan
i'll be in town on Saturday, gonna do another session at Helleyer Saturday morning, then eat vegan food at Tofoo Komchai and ride/hang around downtown San Jose, so i'll still be around by 6pm prolly hanging around Maurice or stalking girls at SJSU, haha... hey boys bring ur collared shirts for the Saturday night ride, cuz we be going to Taste to holla at some apple-bottoms and torpedos!  we be ridin' and clubbin'

Re: Saturday night ride

tinaballs
hahah wth, damnit well hey i'm down for that alley shits or whatever i dont care... but clubbing? hmmm i think this will be funn

Re: Saturday night ride

cwiss
How about an afternoon ride - SJ --> hooters in fremont?

Re: Saturday night ride

rok.photography
i cant usually do sat nights, but if im free from work, parties, whatever i'm down to drive down ride and drive back!!

Re: Saturday night ride

benitosan
what was the name of that divy strip club on san carlos that we passed by the other night, cwiss u should go there w/ quynh and get ur nasty-girl huntin on!

Re: Saturday night ride

cwiss
AJ's is the bikini bar we past. We past pink poodle, too, right before santana row.