Saturday brunch ride, noon at the fountain!

Saturday brunch ride, noon at the fountain!

jimsantos
This post was updated on .
I know there's already a thread about early morning traffic rides, but I was wondering if anybody would wanna do a chill 11am-ish Saturday morning group ride. Laid back vibe, enjoying the sunshine kinda deal. We could end it with brunch somewhere or something.

Re: Saturday morningish brunch rides!

herbMFreal
Let's do it this saturday! I'm down for a ride and brunch.
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: Saturday morningish brunch rides!

jimsantos
hell yeah man. say 1130 at the fountain? you got a favorite breakfast joint here?

Re: Saturday morningish brunch rides!

cwiss
I'll hook up with ya'll around 12ish. I want to hit up Hellyer in the morning.

Re: Saturday morningish brunch rides!

Im down for that. Lets get the details worked out.

Re: Saturday morningish brunch rides!

jimsantos
K how about noon at the fountain, cruise to Hobee's in Campbell then back. If anybody doesn't wanna ride and just meet up for food, they could meet at say 1pm at Hobee's.

Re: Saturday morningish brunch rides!

Sounds like a plan!

Re: Saturday morningish brunch rides!

reckon
I'd do that,..I haven't met any of you yet, so it's probably time

I'm the old guy on the GT road conversion

see ya there

Re: Saturday morningish brunch rides!

jimsantos
Hey it's actually forecasted to rain this saturday. This ride is on hold till next week, unless it clears up.

Re: Saturday morningish brunch rides!

benitosan
its actually kind of nice to ride in the rain, serenity now!
but maybe you guys don't wanna get ur bikes dirty? its a bike!

Re: Saturday brunch ride, noon at the fountain!

thyna-mao
So any plans for bumping it up for tomorrow? Sunny all day!

Re: Saturday brunch ride, noon at the fountain!

jimsantos
I'll be at my first alleycat ever tomorrow in SF. And I just realized I'll be out of town for the next 3 saturdays, 22-29 tokyo, 30-7 tahoe. Sooooo, I guess this is up to you guys, or I'll be back to ride on april 12th.

Re: Saturday brunch ride, noon at the fountain!

JellyMeetsJam
I love the idea of a saturday ride, always wanted to do one since I always have school the next morning after the tuesday ride. Let's do it.

Re: Saturday brunch ride, noon at the fountain!

jimsantos
You guys should try to get this off the ground. I'll be out of town for the next 3 saturdays, but I'll definitely be riding when I come back.

Re: Saturday brunch ride, noon at the fountain!

JellyMeetsJam
Is it not going on this saturday?

Re: Saturday brunch ride, noon at the fountain!

cwiss
Looks like it's gonna be an awsome weekend. Ya'll are gonna have to organize something. Mark, corp.p, quynh and I are gonna be out of town this weekend.

Re: Saturday brunch ride, noon at the fountain!

JellyMeetsJam
So is anyone down to meet around 11 or 12 tomorrow still and ride to hobbees? We should start this, PS I'm down to go anywhere else for breakfast/brunch if that sounds better to anyone.