Sat. Or Mon. Beginners Sessions...anyone?

Re: Sat. Or Mon. Beginners Sessions...anyone?

Marc M
I will be there on Saturday w/ my Langster Pro for the first time

Re: Sat. Or Mon. Beginners Sessions...anyone?

Maurice
HA HA HA! terry does talk too much, I should just show up in jeans, no helmet, my s-works and a tri spoke... anybody got a bmx helmet I can borrow?

Re: Sat. Or Mon. Beginners Sessions...anyone?

AlvChen
Anybody going to race wednesday night??  I'm thinking about it and it'll be my first real track race, so I have no idea what to expect.  How does the warm-up work?  Are people warming up on their own on the track?  Rollers?  Or is it even that 40 lap warm-up they do in beginner sessions?  I hope i'm not in over my head with this.

Re: Sat. Or Mon. Beginners Sessions...anyone?

thyna-mao
Just do it, I was scurd for the first time but everyone there for the most part are the people you've probably practice with at the beginner sessions. Pretty much just get there on time and register, get a number then jump on the track and do your warm-ups...maybe jump into a small group. You'll do fine.

Re: Sat. Or Mon. Beginners Sessions...anyone?

cwiss
I'm down to go wednesday night. Anyone else heading out? Thyna, mo?

Re: Sat. Or Mon. Beginners Sessions...anyone?

thyna-mao
Yeah, I'll make it out there fo this one...I know I'll suck at most of the events.

Re: Sat. Or Mon. Beginners Sessions...anyone?

AlvChen
Which races are they doing?

Re: Sat. Or Mon. Beginners Sessions...anyone?

cwiss
Are we all still on for tonight? It's gonna be hot as fcuk.

Re: Sat. Or Mon. Beginners Sessions...anyone?

AlvChen
I'm down like charlie brown!  Yeah, it'll suck, but I'm itchin to get in some racing.

Re: Sat. Or Mon. Beginners Sessions...anyone?

cwiss
Right on. I'll probably show up around 620ish to warm up.

Re: Sat. Or Mon. Beginners Sessions...anyone?

thyna-mao
I'll be there...

Re: Sat. Or Mon. Beginners Sessions...anyone?

thyna-mao
This post was updated on .
Last nights race was fun you guys...some of the SJFixed crew should go out and represent. The pace was fast and the races went quick. Though I felt like after some of the longer races.
MRK

Re: Sat. Or Mon. Beginners Sessions...anyone?

MRK
how many people normally show up to the saturday sessions. i'm thinkin of getting into this whole racing thing

Re: Sat. Or Mon. Beginners Sessions...anyone?

thyna-mao
Do a Monday night beginner session since it can get a little crowded on the Saturdays session.
MRK

Re: Sat. Or Mon. Beginners Sessions...anyone?

MRK
thanks for the tip but i think i'm forced into saturday sessions b/c i don't get off work till 6pm  at anyrate i'll see you guys down there sometime i'm sure.

Re: Sat. Or Mon. Beginners Sessions...anyone?

AlvChen
Them be some fast little kids on wednesday!

Re: Sat. Or Mon. Beginners Sessions...anyone?

m1ke
I'm headin out to the beginner sesh today.  I'll be on Jeff's old red Bridgestone.  Hit me up if your out there!

Re: Sat. Or Mon. Beginners Sessions...anyone?

thyna-mao
How was the session today?

Re: Sat. Or Mon. Beginners Sessions...anyone?

m1ke
Definitely was alot of fun, good workout for sure.  I'm headin out again on Monday evening.  Anyone else goin?

Good seeing you out there Matt.

Re: Sat. Or Mon. Beginners Sessions...anyone?

chrstophr.el
what time are the beginner sessions on monday again?
123