STOLEN: Aaron's 49cm Bianchi San Jose

jimsantos
My friend aaron's dark green Bianchi San Jose was stolen tonight while he was working at Outback Steakhouse in Cupertino. LOCKED UP, outside of work, how fuckin lame is that?

It had an easton ec90 seatpost, selle italia SLR saddle (very broken in, kinda sagging in the middle) everything else was stock.

Aaron rode that thing everyday as his main transportation, 150+ miles a week, and it's just hella shitty to have had it stolen. Anyways, if you see it or any of the components for sale, please give me a heads up.

What's up with small bikes getting stolen lately?

Re: STOLEN: Aaron's 49cm Bianchi San Jose

Jeff ES EF
I say we start up a bike thief hater posse and start beating those assholes up. SO WRONG to do that to the shorter riders! Short people straight up spreading hate on each other.

Re: STOLEN: Aaron's 49cm Bianchi San Jose

Maurice
aww that sucks. poor short people, at least quihin is short enough to ride a bmx with proper leg extension. I'll keep my eye out

Re: STOLEN: Aaron's 49cm Bianchi San Jose

Damn Sorry to hear that Aaron!!! Some fucked up shit is goin on around here man. If i see anything i will take care of shit. Hope youre not off of a saddle for too long bro.

Re: STOLEN: Aaron's 49cm Bianchi San Jose

cwiss
Dirty... what was it locked up with? cable? u-lock?

Re: STOLEN: Aaron's 49cm Bianchi San Jose

jimsantos
unfortunately just a cable lock