SF2SJ 10/13 9:30am meet at Diridon.

Alright the date is final. This is going down this saturday.

Saturday 10/13 @ 9:30am. Meet at Diridon station in downtown.

The train leaves at 10:00 am. We cannot miss this train. If you do, the next one leaves at 11:00am.

Thanks everyone,
-Mark

Re: SF2SJ 10/13 9:30am meet at Diridon.

tinaballs
i am still thinkin about this... i wont be able to get my new cog by this time but i am so down to do this ride... will you encourage me! i wont complain!!! =)

i don't think i'm going to AZ, my mom hasn't called me =\

Re: SF2SJ 10/13 9:30am meet at Diridon.

thyna-mao
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm so ready for this!!!!

Re: SF2SJ 10/13 9:30am meet at Diridon.

CHOCOBO BIKING
I am soo there! Me and CHOCOBO can't wait!

Peace and Love, Christopher, Amanda+Jonah and Chocobo

Re: SF2SJ 10/13 9:30am meet at Diridon.

Very good. I hope this weather keeps up. It looks like Saturday is clear but you just never know.

Re: SF2SJ 10/13 9:30am meet at Diridon.

thanks thyna for the cog. i will need to buy extra tubes for the road

Re: SF2SJ 10/13 9:30am meet at Diridon.

who are you guys? hahaha cocobo, have any of us met yet?