SF to SJ Ride! When are y'all free to do this?!?!?!?!

Re: SF to SJ Ride! Let's go do this sometime late May!

ihurduliekme
im down
i did it before last semester on a 42x17, SJ to SF
ALL FLAT
shit was killer with my crap ratio though but we made it in around 5 hours or so + 1 hour break and 1 of the hours was my friend getting a flat over and over

Re: SF to SJ Ride! Let's go do this sometime late May!

Jeff ES EF
April? We goin' backwards now? hahahaha Juneeeeeee hmmmm. Shit! I'll only be in SF until the 21st. Aw crapppp.

Re: SF to SJ Ride! Let's go do this sometime late May!

thyna-mao
April...I'm getting old...I meant June.

Re: SF to SJ Ride! Let's go do this sometime late May!

AlvChen
I did this ride last year on National Pancake Day, taking El Camino all the way up on 48x16...stopping at every IHOP on the way for a free short stack.  I made it to about 6 of them, but could only finish off 16 out of 18 pancakes.  The last two were an absolute battle in keeping the panckaes down.

Re: SF to SJ Ride! When are y'all free to do this?!?!?!?!

Jeff ES EF
Okay guys, let's do this Memorial Day Monday the 26th. That's what some of us came up with today. Any changes should be posted and we gotta find a rock solid day for us to do this ride.

Re: SF to SJ Ride! When are y'all free to do this?!?!?!?!

Thats a definite possibility. Hows everyones calender's lookin?

Re: SF to SJ Ride! Let's go do this sometime late May!

Amoeba
so just wondering when the official date is and the time too. I'm down to go on this ride, just that i'm coming up from Anaheim on the 26th like around 12 i'll be in SJ. Just getting finished up with school, guys.

Re: SF to SJ Ride! When are y'all free to do this?!?!?!?!

Amoeba
I'm coming up from socal on the 26th, i'll be in SJ around 12.. just wondering if there is a solid date and time yet...coming home from school..

Re: SF to SJ Ride! When are y'all free to do this?!?!?!?!

cwiss
Memorial day works for me. Hopefully we all won't be too hung over.
Leaving SJ at 12 is kind of sketch though. We wouldn't be in SF until 1:30 and would have to bike back in the middle day. This would blow if it's hot out.

Re: SF to SJ Ride! When are y'all free to do this?!?!?!?!

Jeff ES EF
Hmmmm, probably not at 12 though. We gotta leave SF around 10 or 11 or so. We should do that! Then probably meet amoeba up in SJ and do a nice loop in the hot midday sun! Yeah yeah? Plan?

Re: SF to SJ Ride! When are y'all free to do this?!?!?!?!

thyna-mao
Fuck! I knew it, I'm on call that week I'll try to get out it and have a co worker cover for me but that sounds like a plan.

Re: SF to SJ Ride! When are y'all free to do this?!?!?!?!

Amoeba
sounds fine, whatever works for everyone else, just ride safe and have a good time

Re: SF to SJ Ride! When are y'all free to do this?!?!?!?!

JellyMeetsJam
Sounds good, hopefully the weather is nice to us.

Re: SF to SJ Ride! When are y'all free to do this?!?!?!?!

thyna-mao
Just throwing another date out there, June 1st? I'm free but I'm not too sure if some that are going are up for it since the Oakland Scrape Alley Cat is the day before.
12