SF to SJ Ride Today 10/13/2007 !!!! AWSOME !!!!

SF to SJ Ride Today 10/13/2007 !!!! AWSOME !!!!

thyna-mao
Great job guys...really! That was brutal on my thighs but a fucking great way to spend a Saturday, the weather could not be anymore perfect then it was today. Great Job Tinaballs...glad you didn't bail out. But for damn sure next time I'm doing it on my roadie.

Re: SF to SJ Ride Today 10/13/2007 !!!! AWSOME !!!!

benitosan
Yup, great job today everyone, great day, nice weather, easy ride, although it started out horribly for me cuz i was half-asleep and drunk/hungover when i smashed into that curb, ohs wells!  Captain-Herb: no excuses for the next ride like you need to get your hair done or that bikini wax, no excuses!  Haha, fun day!

Re: SF to SJ Ride Today 10/13/2007 !!!! AWSOME !!!!

tinaballs
i give you props benn for hanging on with ur hangover and coming thru for us.. we needed you! Mark, great job with leading and keeping up. as for the rest, you guys were all great. thanks for keeping me company thyna and my riding partner for waiting around for me. those were some crazy ass roads in sf, my private part hella felt it hahaa but anyways what a great experience. lets do it again

Re: SF to SJ Ride Today 10/13/2007 !!!! AWSOME !!!!

ThaValleyFixedGear
Great ride.........I'm just bummed I didn't get to finish. My leg cramped up bad in Palo Alto.....and don't get me started with my ass......oowww I think I need a better saddle
=Sokha M.

Re: SF to SJ Ride Today 10/13/2007 !!!! AWSOME !!!!

benitosan
Tina dropped the "balls" on our "promised" taint massages ... my taint is killing me!   next time we do this ride, we need Papaya-girls to greet us upon our arrival into San Jose!

Re: SF to SJ Ride Today 10/13/2007 !!!! AWSOME !!!!

tinaballs
oh man i'm going to tell the ladies this, ahahaha they're going to freak out but hey, i'll deff. have them message my taint and boobs today at work

Re: SF to SJ Ride Today 10/13/2007 !!!! AWSOME !!!!

benitosan
share the wealth Tinaballs, that's not fair  Papaya-girls exist to cater to our taints and butts, go get your own Banana-boys to massage you!  anyways, if you're gonna get ur taint/boobs massaged at work today, be a princess and at least take pics for us to see, ok?

Re: SF to SJ Ride Today 10/13/2007 !!!! AWSOME !!!!

Great ride everyone! Thanks to all who made it. It was a really good ride. The weather was BEAUTIFUL! I was so happy with everything. If you didnt make it out, thats on you. You missed out. It was a badass ride! 65 miles of awesome.

Bennet! Thanks for making it out despite being drunk/hungover/ yakin still. Your path from SF to SJ was perfect. I wanna do that ride again. Maybe in 2 weeks if the weather holds up long enough.

Glad everyone got back home safe.

Miss Tinaballs! Your a fuckin badass dude! Good job on that ride, foreal. You pretty much kept up with the pack.

Thyna, thanks for helping me out with the flat brother.

See you all later. I think our Tuesday ride might be on. Weather is lookin good.

-Mark