Road Ride: 7/20, 9am

Re: Road Ride: 7/20, 9am

thyna-mao
I'm up...it's alright if you guys are running late, just give me or chris a call.

Re: Road Ride: 7/20, 9am

thyna-mao
Jin, stop using that weaksauce with your eggrolls...get you ass down here!

Re: Road Ride: 7/20, 9am

thyna-mao
Great Ride Guys. Thanks for showing up
Here's some pictures...

<center>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
</center><center>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
</center>

Re: Road Ride: 7/20, 9am

Damn, looks like you guys had fun. Sorry for being a flake. I figured it was too sketch to ride brakeless. You almost hit 50mph. SHIT!!!! I'm trying to get a road bike ASAP. I like brakes! hah.

Re: Road Ride: 7/20, 9am

Marc M
Are you doing a ride again next Sunday? I would be able to make it.

Re: Road Ride: 7/20, 9am

bhj1
that was a great workout ride.  calaveras road is no slouch.  too bad the road is sooo flat!  checked my cycle computer and it said i burned 1500+ calories.  that means i can eat whatever i want today guilt-free.  ever try the red velvet cake at california pizza kitchen?  course this was after having pizza and salad.

william
some live to work, i work to live

Re: Road Ride: 7/20, 9am

AlvChen
Workout ride?  Damn...that was a ride of survival for me.  I'm not cut out for this climbing business.  It was a pretty scenic ride though when I could lift my head up.

Re: Road Ride: 7/20, 9am

Maurice
Yo! no racing this weekend, lets climb!!!

Re: Road Ride: 7/20, 9am

the_kal
whoa you guys got some nice bikes there.
When I'm riding my bicycle I feel like a Buddhist who is happy just to enjoy his mundane existence. ~ Robin Williams

Re: Road Ride: 7/20, 9am

cwiss
Down! Where to Mo?

Re: Road Ride: 7/20, 9am

Maurice
I might be heading to the city this weekend, but it would only be for one day
... how about some super steep stuff? you get breaks between the steep parts but it's still steep

it's big basin in saratoga but the redwood gulge route

Re: Road Ride: 7/20, 9am

cwiss
Let me know what day you're in town. I'll give it a shot.

Re: Road Ride: 7/20, 9am

Maurice
I'll be going on a mountain bike ride saturday morning but I could ride after if I'm in town
I'll let you know soon
12