Ride and BBQ. 8/10, Sunday. Ride starts @ 12pm to Vasona Park Los Gatos.

Re: Ride and BBQ. 8/10, Sunday. Ride starts @ 12pm to Vasona Park Los Gatos.

AlvChen
I got a bike trailer...need me to haul any food/drinks?

Re: Ride and BBQ. 8/10, Sunday. Ride starts @ 12pm to Vasona Park Los Gatos.

Nospeed
New comer / first time to ride fixed will joint you guys on Sunday the 10th.
I 'll be waiting for you in Campbell /85 around 1:PM
I think I know Mao - I bought some bike part twice from him -- White pike and drive DI water? :)
I'm sure my bike would be ready by next Sunday
Non alcohol but smoke. I don't eat dog but beef, pork & chicken
Cheers,
speedah (slow rider)

Re: Ride and BBQ. 8/10, Sunday. Ride starts @ 12pm to Vasona Park Los Gatos.

Dont forget to bring your money today for me if you are going to the BBQ this Sunday. Thanks guys!

Re: Ride and BBQ. 8/10, Sunday. Ride starts @ 12pm to Vasona Park Los Gatos.

AlvChen
Sorry, I didn't make it to the ride on tuesday, so is it cool I bring my money on sunday?

Re: Ride and BBQ. 8/10, Sunday. Ride starts @ 12pm to Vasona Park Los Gatos.

Yea thats cool man. So far i have 11 people who have paid. Let me know who else is planning on coming out and paying on Sunday, that way i can get enough food and booze. Thanks everyone.

Re: Ride and BBQ. 8/10, Sunday. Ride starts @ 12pm to Vasona Park Los Gatos.

ThaValleyFixedGear
I'll try to make it out to this, I'll throw in $10 when I get there. What's the head count on people that's gonna ride??????
=Sokha M.

Re: Ride and BBQ. 8/10, Sunday. Ride starts @ 12pm to Vasona Park Los Gatos.

unvanished
yeah same here. bringin the funds upon arrival. whose coming out from east side?

_jp

Re: Ride and BBQ. 8/10, Sunday. Ride starts @ 12pm to Vasona Park Los Gatos.

So far i have 11 paid plus 3 including you, Sohka, that are paying on Sunday. So i guess its 14 people so far that are going to ride. Im sure more will end up coming out too.

Re: Ride and BBQ. 8/10, Sunday. Ride starts @ 12pm to Vasona Park Los Gatos.

the_kal
Hey Mark. Sorry but I can't make it out this Sunday. Got to have lunch with the inlaws.
When I'm riding my bicycle I feel like a Buddhist who is happy just to enjoy his mundane existence. ~ Robin Williams

Re: Ride and BBQ. 8/10, Sunday. Ride starts @ 12pm to Vasona Park Los Gatos.

ThaValleyFixedGear
I'll be riding from the east side, coming from Jackson to Mabury  Rd.
=Sokha M.

Re: Ride and BBQ. 8/10, Sunday. Ride starts @ 12pm to Vasona Park Los Gatos.

onezer0
Put me down for payment upon arrival too and I will also be riding from Jackson & Mabury.
:: jeff

Re: Ride and BBQ. 8/10, Sunday. Ride starts @ 12pm to Vasona Park Los Gatos.

climbarock
so who's actually meeting at SJSU tomorrow?

Re: Ride and BBQ. 8/10, Sunday. Ride starts @ 12pm to Vasona Park Los Gatos.

Denny
I will be there at 12 with Bennett and Shane.

Re: Ride and BBQ. 8/10, Sunday. Ride starts @ 12pm to Vasona Park Los Gatos.

cwiss
I'll be there at 12 too.

Re: Ride and BBQ. 8/10, Sunday. Ride starts @ 12pm to Vasona Park Los Gatos.

Thermite
My bro (pink RockLobster) and I will meet you at SJSU and chip in too.

Re: Ride and BBQ. 8/10, Sunday. Ride starts @ 12pm to Vasona Park Los Gatos.

Cool deal. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

btw- Does anyone have a bat and a ball? football?

Re: Ride and BBQ. 8/10, Sunday. Ride starts @ 12pm to Vasona Park Los Gatos.

thyna-mao
I'll see you guys at the fountain...Sokha Bring a foot ball or something.

Re: Ride and BBQ. 8/10, Sunday. Ride starts @ 12pm to Vasona Park Los Gatos.

ThaValleyFixedGear
alright.....I got the football and a frisbee
=Sokha M.

Re: Ride and BBQ. 8/10, Sunday. Ride starts @ 12pm to Vasona Park Los Gatos.

sense
might be heading out there with plus 1 or 2 if its not too late to be included.

-Vincent

Re: Ride and BBQ. 8/10, Sunday. Ride starts @ 12pm to Vasona Park Los Gatos.

All are welcome. Just come out. I'll see you guys in a couple hours.
123