Reed's on Alum Rock closing down. Sale?

mark_xvx

Re: Reed's on Alum Rock closing down. Sale?

reckon
I saw that too

they have a pretty good stock of soma ever wears, I'll probably pick up a couple pairs

Re: Reed's on Alum Rock closing down. Sale?

wes m.
They still have a lot of stuff. I went there yesterday and got some double straps, ourys, and major taylor drops for about $50. There was a swobo, fuji track, track pro, obey, pista and a couple se bikes too. They have a bunch of random risers in a bucket for like $20 before discount. Hubs, brakes, bar tape, helmets, cx and road bikes, clothes, tools, locks.... this is a good chance to get all that random stuff you didn't want to pay full price for. 40% off everything and no tax.
ride for fun

Re: Reed's on Alum Rock closing down. Sale?

GoldenONE
do you remember how much the pistas or fujis are? small sizes?

i called but he didnt want to tell me over the phone and told me to come down.

Re: Reed's on Alum Rock closing down. Sale?

wes m.
I remember the track pro was marked at like $899 and I don't know if that was before or after discount. It was a 54. I don't remember the price on the fuji track but I want to say it was a 52, not sure though. I don't remember the price on the pista either but it was chrome and had mks sylvans and I think it was a smaller size. Actually, I remember a lot of the bikes being big and small sizes.

I might be going out there for some pedals today. If I do I'll check the prices and sizes for you.
ride for fun

Re: Reed's on Alum Rock closing down. Sale?

GoldenONE
thanks. i'm looking for something for my gf so if you can, keep an eye out for anything 50cm and under.

Re: Reed's on Alum Rock closing down. Sale?

wes m.
Good news. They have a 49cm chrome pista for $500 and a 49cm fuji track for $400. Both of them are built up and on the floor right now.
ride for fun

Re: Reed's on Alum Rock closing down. Sale?

finally got a U lock haha

Re: Reed's on Alum Rock closing down. Sale?

AlvChen
There's also a 54cm Felt TK2 for $900

Re: Reed's on Alum Rock closing down. Sale?

Maurice
I went by last night and it was 40% off no sales tax. I picked up a sweet tubular tire.
but I went in this afternoon to get more stuff and they stopped giving a discount for the bike stuff. the bikes were still on sale with no sales tax but accessories were back to regular price...

they said everything was selling too fast so they stopped the discount.