RIDE SF WEDNESDAY, DAY AFTER XMAS

WHO'S DOWN? I'M PLANNING ON DRIVING OUT THERE AND THEN RIDING AROUND THE CITY WITH SOME OF THE GUYS FROM FREMONT AND MEETING UP WITH FOLKS OUT IN THE CITY.

<3 CALL ME

Re: RIDE SF WEDNESDAY, DAY AFTER XMAS

HELLA-2
c u there.........with jensen.....hahahaha

Re: RIDE SF WEDNESDAY, DAY AFTER XMAS

mikeyee
yeeahhh

we'll be out there

goodnewz sjfixed, my death fork is now cut + has a top cap**

Re: RIDE SF WEDNESDAY, DAY AFTER XMAS

tinaballs
yay! im excited <3

Re: RIDE SF WEDNESDAY, DAY AFTER XMAS

benitosan
where you guys gonna be at?  i might go up and join you.  when?  where?  who?  call me when you are up in SF, Bennett 650.868.8135

Re: RIDE SF WEDNESDAY, DAY AFTER XMAS

tinaballs
we're going to be at the bart station around noon and catching whatever bart comes to us... if we dont meet at the same time or something just meet up in the city...

i'll call u bennnett or you can call me

904 8185 (408)

Re: RIDE SF WEDNESDAY, DAY AFTER XMAS

HELLA-2
ya tina you would be hella excieted...hahaha

Re: RIDE SF WEDNESDAY, DAY AFTER XMAS

benitosan
ok!  i'll buy you your belated Xmas present at Victoria's Secret, something crotchless?

Re: RIDE SF WEDNESDAY, DAY AFTER XMAS

HELLA-2
for me right bennett? lol

Re: RIDE SF WEDNESDAY, DAY AFTER XMAS

benitosan
no, for all of us!  haha Tinaballs

Re: RIDE SF WEDNESDAY, DAY AFTER XMAS

lil' j
tina, call me when you guys catch bart in fremont..  ill jump on the train when you guys pass oakland..

510 432 9899

JASON

Re: RIDE SF WEDNESDAY, DAY AFTER XMAS

Jan I Am
I love how all the rides here and on SFfixed are on the days I have work or right after/before my days off.
TAKE PICS

Re: RIDE SF WEDNESDAY, DAY AFTER XMAS

LOOKOUT!
shit was tight. mobbin deep. HOLLA!

Re: RIDE SF WEDNESDAY, DAY AFTER XMAS

carlpremee

Re: RIDE SF WEDNESDAY, DAY AFTER XMAS

lol omg where are my bras?

i had so much fun today.. i know it was cold and i kept pussying out and complaining. lol but most likely do it again next week

<3

Re: RIDE SF WEDNESDAY, DAY AFTER XMAS

HELLA-2
tina ur not the only one, i hella thought it was gonna be warm.

had you followed us thru the Presidio, you woulda discovered that there was a Victoria's Secret out there just giving away bras, panties, and vibrators to anyone on a bike, FAIL LOSE MISSED OUT, its ok though, i got some for Herb as a belated-Xmas present, ask him for sloppy seconds

Re: RIDE SF WEDNESDAY, DAY AFTER XMAS

lil' j
the pics came out great... thanks for bringing your camera out!