QUYNH - Still have the 26.6 thomson?

jimsantos
Just wondering if you still have the 26.6 thomson post. If you do, gimme a call at (408) 480 7926 when you get this.

Re: QUYNH - Still have the 26.6 thomson?

Quynh said he doesnt have it man.

Re: QUYNH - Still have the 26.6 thomson?

BRRUNO
i got a 26.8 Superbee Pro NJS seatpost for sale...    eh????   any takers...

Re: QUYNH - Still have the 26.6 thomson?

benitosan
me.  how much, and where are you located?

Re: QUYNH - Still have the 26.6 thomson?

BRRUNO
its fairly used. Id say about $65.   Also have a Fujita Y.F.C. NJS saddle if also interested...  usually ride around downtown everyday..  but tomorrow (Tuesday) I wont be. i could probably meet you like thursday ir friday after 730 PM so you can check it out..

Re: QUYNH - Still have the 26.6 thomson?

benitosan
Thursday may be ok for me, i work in Palo Alto, and i can get to downtown San Jose Caltrain station by
630pm or so, give me a call or email to set something up, thanks!  -Bennett 650.868.8135, ps any pics???

Re: QUYNH - Still have the 26.6 thomson?

BRRUNO
ill take some pics of it today after work around 730ish. whats your email address ?

Re: QUYNH - Still have the 26.6 thomson?

BRRUNO

Re: QUYNH - Still have the 26.6 thomson?

benitosan
thanks for the pics?  post looks borderline too short for me though, what is the length of the post
from the bottom to the top before the mounting unit?  also, where is the minimum insertion line?

give me a call or email if you want to discuss this privately, thanks again.  -Bennett 650.868.8135
or bikegeek72@yahoo.com

Re: QUYNH - Still have the 26.6 thomson?

BRRUNO
post is 17.5cm before the mounting unit..    the limit line is 6 1/2cm from the bottom up...