Possible early morning summer rides around SJ-SC-LG-PA??

Possible early morning summer rides around SJ-SC-LG-PA??

herbMFreal
Was thinking about just this in the morning; i know there's a few of us riders that had a bad mishap with vehicles but I'm just proposing with you fellow riders to experience an early morning rides and breakfast?

Here are some highlights;
-Morning traffic environment (SF/LA/NY) style.
-Good excuse to be up early and get going for the day ahead
-Not just weekdays, also weekend days
-Wanna feel the rush or likes adrenaline in the am?
-Helps out other riders to prepare for track racing
-We can ride with cwiss (chris) to get to work in the mornings.
-It gets too hot in the midday, might as well get a good workout/cardio when the weather is nice and suttle.

I'm down for this since i realized that I'm a morning person now.
It should be fun.

Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: Possible early morning summer rides around SJ-SC-LG-PA??

cwiss
I'm down for this. I'm coming from evergreen --> mt. view on weekday mornings. I'm in the downtown area by 7am-ish. A group power breakfast sounds like a fun idea. Anyone else game?

Re: Possible early morning summer rides around SJ-SC-LG-PA??

lil' j
lol.. what about sf,oak,dc, etc.. for all us on this side during the weekend.. hit me up herd haven't heard from you in dayz..

jason

Re: Possible early morning summer rides around SJ-SC-LG-PA??

Im down. Im a morning person sometimes... It just depends.

Re: Possible early morning summer rides around SJ-SC-LG-PA??

ThaValleyFixedGear
i'm down for this, give me more info. i get to Mountain View around 6am and i can ride down to San Jose and meet with everyone then ride back. weekdays only tho rite? ohh!! and when will all this take place?
=Sokha M.

Re: Possible early morning summer rides around SJ-SC-LG-PA??

jimsantos
What about like a saturday, 11am-ish roup breakfast and ride?

Re: Possible early morning summer rides around SJ-SC-LG-PA??

Jaydope
sounds like a good idea! morning weekend rides would be fun