Performance Bicycle, San Jose; is having Fall Sale

Performance Bicycle, San Jose; is having Fall Sale

Dion rides
Yo folks!

They are having a good sale at Performance Bicycle until the 14th. I bought myself a new Giro Alchera Euro Helmet (40% off) and some spare tubes which were $3. I also need a rear rack (had to check if my frames had bosses for a rack) for all the crap I need to deliver/pick-up that doesn't fit in my bag (groceries and boxes) which are $20, now.

Just thought I'd give y'all a heads up. Time to stock up on some stuff and maybe replace that stinky helmet (or buy one if you don't have one, gawd dangit! Especially for the SF2SJ ride).