"PUT THE FUN BETWEEN YOUR LEGS" bruises 2007

"PUT THE FUN BETWEEN YOUR LEGS" bruises 2007

tinaballs

practice makes perfect, but you know what? ouchhhhhhh, i seriously need to take off those damn gear shifting nobs which i won't be needing...

Re: "PUT THE FUN BETWEEN YOUR LEGS" bruises 2007

benitosan
whoa, were you practicing skids or  at Taste?  hmm, you did leave the Metropolitan hotel party early on Saturday night, slow down honey!

Re: "PUT THE FUN BETWEEN YOUR LEGS" bruises 2007

tinaballs
i think it's from the nob thing on my bike. since it was a geared bike haha man they just started appearing today... i need to admit, my bf has been beating me up a little too...

bf

Re: "PUT THE FUN BETWEEN YOUR LEGS" bruises 2007

HAHAH. damn girl. Thats some serious practice. SHIIIET.

Re: "PUT THE FUN BETWEEN YOUR LEGS" bruises 2007

rok.photography
lol same thing happened from my univega conversion. my legs had nasty bruises. but they'll callus and explode. lol jk. put some bar tape over there or a bandana it'll work as a buffer for not so sharp cuts later down the road (like i had).

Re: "PUT THE FUN BETWEEN YOUR LEGS" bruises 2007

tinaballs
yeah i think i just want to remove it completely o something. but anyway, are you going to be around tomorrow buddy?  picture day

Re: "PUT THE FUN BETWEEN YOUR LEGS" bruises 2007

rok.photography
i cant :( i got work. boooo!!

Re: "PUT THE FUN BETWEEN YOUR LEGS" bruises 2007

tinaballs
damn that is wack, well when are you free to ride this week? thursday?

Re: "PUT THE FUN BETWEEN YOUR LEGS" bruises 2007

ThaValleyFixedGear
ouch..........i had those too when i first started to skid, you'll get better, keep it up....
=Sokha M.

Re: "PUT THE FUN BETWEEN YOUR LEGS" bruises 2007

tinaballs
hella! haha thanks, i'm so into it damnit, i'm getting obsessed with riding that everytime i think about it i get the butterflies...