Old School Motobecane Mirage frame 57cm $30

Old School Motobecane Mirage frame 57cm $30

GuerrillaGhost
This post was updated on .
I have a 70's Motobecane Mirage for sale. $30
Steel Frame and Fork (57cm)
Headset
Bottom Bracket
Crank
Stem
No Wheels or Handlebar

Everything is in good condition. I installed a bottle cap opener in the headset but it can be removed. This would make an excellent project bike for anyone who wants a commuter bike or just something else to ride for those days you don't feel like riding your expensive track bike. I like the bike cuz the lugs are pretty sexy. Hit me up if interested. 408-449-2052 Ask for Archie.