Nishiki Decals

dieslow
This post was updated on .
Yo what up? I'm new to this forum... I was wondering if any of you guys know any good sites to get decals. Im looking for a Nikishi sticker i cant find it for shit! So help a brother out.

Re: Nikishi Decals

benitosan
there's a guy in Australia that makes very good reproduction decals for every bike.
if you keyword search for bike decals on eBay, his store should pop up.  his name is Greg Softley, i found him on eBay, he's very nice and honest too.

Re: Nikishi Decals

dieslow
i still cant find him on ebay. all i see is judygal2.I dont think she has what i want.

Re: Nikishi Decals

HELLA-2
get some vinyl stickers made. easist way to go.

Re: Nikishi Decals

Ben, you're such a nice guy. Helping EVERYONE out! hahah

Re: Nikishi Decals

benitosan
i think he went by cyclomondo, maybe he isn't selling anything right now, i found him last year on eBay,
send me an email, i'll send you his name and address in Australia... Bennett

Re: Nikishi Decals

dieslow
ok maybe i just over looked it. o shit i been spelling the name wrong it's nishiki.