Next SF->SJ ride. Discuss.

Alright so when do you guys want to do this ride again. The ride yesterday was awesome.

Im guessing you guys want to do it sometime in July. A Sunday? Anytime after July 4th weekend is good.

Re: Next SF->SJ ride. Discuss.

thyna-mao
This post was updated on .
I second that...the week after 4th of July is good for me. I'm so ready to do this ride again

Or Next Sunday

Re: Next SF->SJ ride. Discuss.

Maurice
what about next sunday? I have a race in burlingame at 7:00 then I could meet up with you guys and ride back after the race!

Re: Next SF->SJ ride. Discuss.

Cant do next Sunday. Viva Las Vegas! hahaha.

Re: Next SF->SJ ride. Discuss.

BenJake
How bout Sunday July 6th? I was mega bummed I couldnt make it to the ride last sunday.

Viva Vegas indeed.

What do you think.... 12 strippers enough?

haha

Re: Next SF->SJ ride. Discuss.

Cant do July 6th. Ill be camping that weekend. What about July 13th?

12 strippers will be just fine. :)

Re: Next SF->SJ ride. Discuss.

corporate p
what about saturdays for the old farts and the 9-5s that need sunday to recover?

Re: Next SF->SJ ride. Discuss.

Saturday's are cool too but most people are busy on Saturday's more so then Sunday's.

Pavel i hope you are not saying you are an old fart. Geesh! Why dont you come out to ride anymore bro. Havent seen you ride in a while mang. Too much work or wha? Come out tonight.

Re: Next SF->SJ ride. Discuss.

cwiss
I'm free pretty much any weekend in July.

Re: Next SF->SJ ride. Discuss.

Jeff ES EF
Please oh please let this work out for me! I'd like to come out to this since I missed the first one. DAMMIT! hahahah But yeah, late July sounds just fine :) Sundays fo shooooo. Let me know! Also, when things are figured out, post it up on SFFIXED. Latarrrr guyssss.

Re: Next SF->SJ ride. Discuss.

thyna-mao
Ok...I vote for late July, first two weekends of July I'm busy. Hopefully things will work out this time.

Re: Next SF->SJ ride. Discuss.

Pick one, so we can set the date. Let me know. Im good for any of these dates.

July 12 or 13
July 19 or 20
July 26 or 27

Re: Next SF->SJ ride. Discuss.

thyna-mao
July 19 or 20
July 26 or 27

either of theses are ok since the 13th is my boy's b-day