New bike?

Re: New bike?

jimsantos
It is dude! That's one hell of a deal man. Good luck.

Re: New bike?

Jeff ES EF
Man I don't even know the specs on the thing. But I hope it'd work with me. hahaha

Re: New bike?

jimsantos
dude even if it doesn't fit, you could resell it for more than you bought it, then keep the components and buy a frame in your size haha.

Re: New bike?

Jeff ES EF
I can even start a business!

Re: New bike?

jimsantos
so that KHS just got reposted on CL and it's not an "aero track" it's actually just a really small frame. booo. they said 19 inch top tube which translates to like 50cm ish center to center. probably way too small for you.

Re: New bike?

Jeff ES EF
It's an okay size for me but fucking guy didn't email me back.
12